Pages

August 30, 2014

Dog Days of Summer Sale

Since starting back to school, I've become a hater of hot weather.

Where was this ridiculously hot weather in July?  Every afternoon, I have the honor of working the car rider line with a few of my colleagues.  To put it bluntly, every part of my body sweats from 3:00-3:18 Monday through Friday.

I'm over it.

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for tall boots, sweaters, and pumpkin spice lattes.  Well, pumpkin scented/flavored everything.  

Since the dog days of summer are surely wrapping up (fingers crossed), how about a $1 sale?!?!

Some of my favorite Indiana bloggers and I have picked our favorite products to share with you this weekend for only $1.

Here's what you can check out from me:

We are currently planning our community helpers unit in kindergarten land!  This pack is the perfect addition for your station time!

This pack is absolutely full of activities for spelling in kindergarten!  Your kids will love it!

This is just my most favorite product ever!  This pack is full of activities to teach sight words.  It's useful, and for the next two days, it's cheap!

It's not to early to get ready for Thanksgiving!  It will be here before you know it, and you better be ready!  This pack is humongous.  It includes anything and everything you could possibly need for Thanksgiving!  You won't be sorry you bought it!

Here are some more great products from Indiana sellers.  Stock up before it's too late!


No comments:

Post a Comment