Pages

January 4, 2015

Peek at Our Week!

I'm linking up with Deedee for a quick peek at our week!


This sums up how I feel about tomorrow...


Real talk, friends...  I haven't done one lick of school work this break.  Well, I did work some on a winter pack that I plan to use with my kiddos next week (be on the lookout in my TPT store!), but other than that... Zero... Zilch... Nadda.

On the last day of school before break, our wonderful principal takes our students from 1:00-2:30 for an all-school movie in the gym.  We get to work in our classrooms during that time, so I got everything done for this week then.  And guess what... Between Christmas Chaos, PJ days, and snuggles with my kiddos... I don't remember exactly what's on tap for this week!  I know our basics, but for the details... Not a clue.  The plan is to go in early in the morning and refresh my memory. :)

I do know we will be working on WORDS a lot!  In the Hoosier state, we will be giving the second round of DIBELS starting next week.  I know my kids have letter ID and initial sounds down pat, but we will be hitting blending letters into words hard this week.  We've been talking about it lots and lots, but there's never too much when it comes to that!  

Here's a glimpse at what we will be doing this week.  I apologize for the lack of what we will be doing during our literacy and math station time... That's the one part I just can't remember! :)



Here's to tomorrow! :)



1 comment:

  1. We start our DIBELS this week too! Can't believe it is already MOY! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete