Pages

January 10, 2015

GoNoodle Sanity Savers

When people ask me my favorite teaching resources, GoNoodle is ALWAYS one of the first ones I recommend.  To some, it may just look like fun and games.  Well, it is... But doesn't everyone agree that kids learn best when they are having FUN and are ENGAGED???  I could go on and on for days.  

I have had the privilege to blog for GoNoodle twice now.  You can read the posts here and here.

GoNoodle will transform your classroom.  I kid you not.  I've learned so much about how to incorporate these fun brain breaks into my classroom from the thousands of teachers that use GoNoodle every day.  And, I must add, GoNoodle is one of the most teacher-loving companies out there.  Seriously, they love us.

Today, I am linking up with my online friend, Elizabeth from Kickin' It In Kindergarten (we must meet soon!!!) for my GoNoodle Sanity Savers.  Check out her blog.  She has some great stuff!!!


Favorite GoNoodle Brain Break
I have to agree with my Kindergarten Kids on this one... WE LOVE KOOKOO KANGAROO!  

My own little kindergartener has their songs downloaded on his iPod, so we rock out to KooKoo Kangaroo on a regular basis.  

My top 5 favorites are (in no particular order):

Dino Stomp

I need no words to explain why this is one of my favorites...

Ninja Training

And again, no words needed... Because who doesn't want to be a ninja?!?!

Chillax

I love this one for when the kids are just a little rowdy.  They still get to see their favorite band in the land, and they get to chillax for a second.  Win-Win.

No Crust

I chose this one because my own two children LOVE this song.  Now that they have heard it, though, I get their awesome rendition of this song while making their PB&Js. :)

Roller Coaster

This one is my number one.  For sure.  I LOVE IT!  The kids love it, too.  

My Happy Place

Anywhere with these three...

But with these three at Disney is always better...
My name is Brittany, and I am a Disney fanatic.

Guilty Pleasure
Those who know me best know that I don't function well without my morning tea.  Whether it's 100 degrees or -22 windchill, I have my iced sorta sweet tea in my hand almost every morning.  If I don't, it's going to be a rough morning.  :)



My favorite is a half-cut (meaning a dash of sweet with mostly unsweet) tea with no ice from the Golden Arches.  I've also discovered that Sonic has a great sorta sweet tea as well, but I love their ice.  


I've recently discovered boutique shopping.  My favorite little boutique is actually fairly close to my house...  If you haven't checked out Dottie Couture Boutique, you must!  You can also order online for FREE SHIPPING!!!  I've gotten quite a few items, both in store and online, and I've been very pleased!

They also have some cute things for the home... This must find a place in my house soon.

My family and I also love Nashville.  We try to go as often as possible.  We would LOVE living there someday.  

This guilty pleasure, however, isn't our home away from home.  As much as I hate to admit it, it's the TV show.  

As I watch it every week, I question why I continue to watch, but I can't help it.  I must know what happens with Rayna James!!!

I can't believe I even admitted that to y'all.

Finally...

We're all in this together.  Trust me when I say GoNoodle will make your day a little easier and a lot happier!  










    

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are the cutest! My husband and I are big Nashville fans (obviously :) and I'm going to have to check out that boutique. Looks adorable :)

    ReplyDelete