Pages

October 2, 2014

Currently

My favorite month is here! :)

I'm linking up with Farley for Currently.  Because that's what you do at the beginning of the month. :)




Listenting
Over the summer, we took the plunge and got rid of Dish in every room but our bedroom.  We now have just regular channels in our living room, so we live for syndication.  It's a good thing our all-time favorite shows are all in syndication!  HIMYM is my absolute favorite show ever (even though the finale was a total dagger in my heart).  Rules of Engagement is hilarious, but I can't stand watching Oliver Hudson as mean old Jeff Fordham in Nashville now.  Community was a show I could not stand when it first came out.  Now, my husband and I can't get enough of it!

Loving
Fall is my favorite (only to Christmas). :)  Pumpkin flavored anything (umm...Pumpkin Spice mini muffins, anyone?!?!), sweaters, tall boots, leggings...  It's just the best.  Plus, Fall Break is one short week away.  My family has lots of fun stuff planned for that week.

Thinking
Can I get an Amen?  Fridays are my favorite day of the week.  Remember that song, "It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday"...  

Wanting
Like most of you, I'm sure teaching has consumed your life from the moment school started until now.  I spend a good chunk of my weekend cleaning my house, but with two young kids with LOTS of toys and big imaginations, it takes no time for it to become a disaster zone.  I don't mind cleaning the house, but in my dreams, I will stay in my pajamas all day Saturday and do nothing but watch Food Network. :)

Needing
Like I said, my family and I have lots of fun planned for Fall Break!  I must start getting things together for it!

Trick or Treat
Treats, of course!  My entire store is 20% off until Monday, including my newest creation!  Check it out!


2 comments:

  1. Fall is my favorite season, too!! I love absolutely everything about it, and am so glad it's finally starting to feel like Fall around here. Have fun on your fall break! They took our full week away a couple years ago, and now we only get 2 days, but I am definitely ready for it :) So glad to find your sweet blog. :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall Break!!?? I've never heard of such a thing, but I like it!! Very cute blog :)

    Kendra
    This Little Ladybug

    ReplyDelete