Pages

October 10, 2014

Scare and Share Blog Hop!



I'll be the first to admit, I am not huge on Halloween.  I don't know what it is... We definitely celebrate the trick or treat tradition with my kiddos (who have not one, but two costumes this year!), but I'm just not that into the scary parts of it.  I know... Lame. :)

Anyway... Some of my Indiana Teacher Friends and I are giving you some major fun this weekend!  You won't want to miss out on this!

First up, a FREEBIE!  My kids love seek and finds... You know, Where's Waldo style?  We've been doing this with sight words forever, but we recently started using these for number recognition.  Some of my sweet little kiddos struggle with number recognition, and these help so much!  Check it out here:


Also this weekend, we will be throwing one of our famous $1 sales!  I have four fantastic resources marked way down so you can enjoy them!  Here's what you can get for next to nothing!

I just love the cuteness of this pack!  It's jam-packed with math and literacy stations perfect for kindergarten!

This is by far my favorite pack.  It has some technology components within it, which makes my heart happy. :)  Plus, who doesn't love pumpkins?!?!

I know I just said this, but this is one of my favorite resources as well.  It's user friendly, and packed with not only fun activities for Thanksgiving, but is also very academic.

I just love teaching our Gingerbread Man unit around Christmas!  These activities would be perfect for your classroom in December!  

Check out what other Indiana Bloggers are selling this weekend:


An InLinkz Link-up

Now, hop on over to my friend Sarah's blog to grab another freebie!




No comments:

Post a Comment