Pages

July 16, 2014

Christmas In July Indiana $1 Sale!

Can you believe it's already mid-July?  Here in Indiana, the words "Polar Vortex" have been in the news.  Seriously.  Again.  This time, we aren't dealing with double-digit negative temperatures, but we are experiencing spring/fall-like weather, which I love.  

I've been spending more and more time working in my classroom and at home on stuff for my classroom.  I can't believe it's that time already.


Anyway... To celebrate, some of my Hoosier friends and I are throwing our infamous $1 sales!  I have four products slashed to $1 for a limited time!

Here are the products from my store that will be on sale until Thursday:


This pack is full of literacy and math ideas for your community helpers unit.  It's perfect for beginning of the year kindergarten!


This sweet little letter line banner features pink, aqua, lime, and purple chevrons.  I just got it all ready to hang up in my own classroom, and let me tell you... It's precious.  


If you're into behavior management clip charts, this is the product for you!  Included in this pack is the clip chart itself, as well as corresponding monthly calendars to communicate daily behavior with parents.  In the past, this system has worked very well with my students.  The neutral clip art (from the AMAZING Melonheadz) and colors would go with any classroom theme.


I'm excited about this product!  We do spelling with our kindergarteners, and this pack just brings it all together.  This curriculum can get you through half a year of spelling instruction!


Make sure you check out some of the other fabulous products from my friends.  There are some great things going for a great price!




No comments:

Post a Comment