Pages

June 16, 2014

Educents Bundle for the Whole Year!

As you know by now, I love getting my hands on valuable resources for my classroom.  You may not know that I also LOVE a good deal.  Like, super big love a good deal.

 I have teamed up with Educents with some instant downloads for you. It includes a full years worth of activities for your kindergarten classroom.  It is so exciting because it's stuff for now, in a few months from now, and all the way through the end of the school year!  Check it out below!  


My products included will surely be loved by your students!  

First is my Let's Give Thanks unit.  This is one of my favorite units in my store.  It's loaded with station activities and lots of other valuable resources for your classroom.


My second product is another favorite of mine.  My Whatever the Weather unit is crammed packed with learning activities all about weather.  Your kids will love it!


Here are the other FANTASTIC items available in this pack:























For a limited time it is $24.99 from Educents which is about 75% off!  
18 instant downloads with over 1300 pages of materials you can use all year!



You can also take peek at some of the other products included in the bundle at any of the links below!


No comments:

Post a Comment