Pages

July 6, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday!

What a busy week it has been!  I'm excited to link up to The First Grade Parade's link-up party!



Pinterest was my first form of educational social media.  I discovered it way back when in 2011 just after I had my daughter.  From there, I discovered amazing teacher blogs like Deanna Jump and The First Grade Parade.  In February, I was a featured pinner for the Indiana Department of Education's Digital Learning Day.  In a nutshell, Pinterest has changed the way I teach.  It opened my life up to a world of resources.  It's more than just education though.  When I need a recipe, I go straight to my Pinterest app.  When I want to search for cute chevron class decor, Pinterest has an answer.  But enough about my feelings on Pinterest...  Let's move on to some of my favorite pins from this week!

General Education

Our Open House will be here before I know it!  I love this blog, but I love that she used balloons to decorate her room and give the kids something fun to take home.  

Math

My Math Focus Wall is bursting at the seams with important stuff, but I think I will be making room for this idea!  I love doing daily/weekly graphing and surveying with my kiddos.  This will help me be more consistent.

Reading

This little something-something is from my TPT shop.  It correlates with Scott Foresman Reading Street series.  I just love it!

Class Decor

What can I say?  I love flower poms.

For the Home

I did this!  For Father's Day, the kiddos and I attempted this for Daddy.  It was the most stressful 10 minutes of my life, but as you can see below, the results were well worth it. :)


Yum-O

For my Nanny's Fourth of July festivities, I was in charge of baked beans.  Who else to call upon for help but the Pioneer Woman!  These were to die for.

For Dem Kids

My son has a slight Lego obsession...


My girl gets to start dance class in September!  I will definitely be doing this.  I think I am more excited than she is about starting. :)

Gettin' Crafty

My room has been all cutesyfied up, and yet I still have a nasty, burgundy chair.  This is on my to-do list

Styling and Profiling

I just love this.  I need it!


Those are the cutest nails I have ever seen.  

L-O-L

I snorted the first time I read this. :)

Words to Live By

Unfortunately, I have had my share of haters.  My husband says this saying ALL THE TIME, and while it is true, the scripture attached to it is very meaningful to me.  

I'm drifting in and out of consciousness, so link up and have fun!

1 comment: