Pages

September 14, 2014

Peek at My Week...Superhero Style!

It's Sunday!  That means tomorrow starts a new week full of fun!  I'm linking up with Deedee to tell you all about it! :)


A few weeks ago, my friend, Holly from Mrs. Ehle's Kindergarten Connections, blogged about her fun superhero week in her classroom.  She created a fantastic resource full of engaging activities that any student would love.  I snatched it up, and here we are at superhero week!


I also created a fun pack of math and literacy station activities that we will be using this week to go with our theme.  It's 50% off until tomorrow (Monday) night! :)

This week we will focus on the letter Tt, a new list of star words, and position words.  We will do all kinds of fun activities from Holly's unit, and stations will be from my unit!

Check out what we are doing this week:






Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment