Pages

March 13, 2014

Yes...I'm Alive.



It's been awhile.  Life has been very busy, to say the least.  In February, my district voted to extend the school day one hour to make up for all of the snow days we have had this year.  That hour, while not seeming like much, has been hard to get used to.  It's going well, but makes for much less time for things like blogging.

We have been busy, busy, busy with our first PBL project.  I'm hoping to blog all about it next week.

In the meantime, my best friend and I have started our own little blog about all things tech related.  Check us out:

We're gearing up for our big weather unit next week!  We will learn about clouds, weather patterns in relation to the seasons, what a meteorologist does, and discuss our favorite types of weather (snow will NOT be discussed).  To get in full swing, I created what I consider one of my favorite products to date.  


Just for fun, this product is on SALE until the weekend is over.  I hope you love it as much as I do!

Wish us luck tomorrow on our big presentations! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment