Pages

June 27, 2013

Throwback Thursday!

Hey again!  It's only been a few hours, but I am linking up to Cara's linky to throw it back to the beginning of last school year.


In this post from August 7, 2012 {my very first blog post!}, I wrote very briefly about my room, but I posted lots of pictures....  not very good quality... But it's funny to see how much my room changed over the year.  I will be starting on painting my classroom hopefully next week, and I will blog about my total room transformation in the coming weeks. Can't wait!  :)
***********************************************
Original Post from August 7, 2012

A new year is upon us! It has been a fantastic summer for my family and me. Summer is coming to a close, and it's time to get back in school mode. Woo whoo!!!

My classroom is 95% ready to go. I worked this weekend to finish it up.

Tomorrow night is open house at VFES. I cannot wait to meet all of my new kindergarten kids! It's going to be a fantastic year!
********************************************
Last week, I uploaded my my word wall cards and headers to my TPT shop.  They are for sale there, but you can access them until Friday through Google Drive for FREE!  Take advantage of it while you can!  All I ask is that you follow my blog and tell your friends! :)  Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through the linky party and I'm your newest follower! I'm a first year kindergarten teacher and I'm trying to soak up lots of ideas from all the kinder blogs I can read! Looking forward to reading your future posts. Stop by mine to read about my new adventure in Kindergarten in China!

    Andrea
    Cheers To School

    ReplyDelete