Pages

March 20, 2016

Take Your Passion and Make It Happen: 2016 Teacher Blogger Retreat



For the last three years, I have had the privilege to attend the French Lick Teacher Blogger Retreat.  For two of those years, I have had the opportunity to help Holly (Mrs. Ehle's Kindergarten Connection) with the details of this event.  Watching this event grow over the years has been amazing.

Going into this year, I have to admit, I felt burned out.  Being a teacher is not for the faint of heart.  The responsibility we have to our students is huge, not to mention all of the additional pressures we have (or even put on ourselves).  I feel as if I had lost sight of what was important to me as a teacher.



This weekend was, in a word, fabulous.  

I was able to reconnect with some of my favorite people.

Not only was I surrounded by many of the most positive people I know, I was also able to be inspired to remember that I love what I do, no matter how stressful it can be.  When I have days where I feel like I'm being pulled in all different directions, I can remember that there are hundreds of thousands of inspiring teachers in the same boat.  We aren't alone in living our passion!

As always, we had so many wonderful sponsors who shared the love with us for the weekend.
Image result for erin condren logo
 Image result for twinkle twinkle little jarImage result for gonoodle
Image result for teachers pay teachers Image result for creative clips Image result for staff development for educators Image result for get your teach on
Image result for osmo Image result for udderly smooth Image result for sit spotsImage result for the pencil gripImage result for kwik stix
Image result for stella and dot Image result for younique products Image result for silly mcgilly Image result for creative teaching press
Image result for scentsyImage result for vera bradley
Image result for hue document camera softwareImage result for hue document camera softwareImage result for hue document camera software

Image result for abc mouse
Image result for esgi

Image result for jamberry
Image result for lakeshore learningImage result for seat sacks

Image result for better life bags  Image result for classroom friendly supplies  Image result for perfectionate photo propsImage result for doodle bugs paper Image result for doterra
Image result for book creator  Image result for maria dismondy Image result for just plain adoorable

After the afternoon session, we quickly got dressed and ready for the evening event... 

Our EPIC 80s Party!

There are no words for this part of the day...

Thanks to GoNoodle for the awesome Photo Booth!


Several of us also participated in a top-secret FLASH MOB!!!


I am so thankful I was able to be part of the Teacher Blogger Retreat again this year.  I'm already so excited to see what next year brings!

Want the chance to win an AWESOME prize pack, including a Hue Document Camera and a year of ESGI?  Sign up below for your chance!


Want to read more about this year's retreat?  Check out these blog posts!

17 comments:

  1. I have been reading about sit spots all year long...this is my first year in Kinder and I would love to try them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I felt so burned out too. I almost didn't get in the car and drive to Indiana. Being sick, overworked, stressed, etc. had me overwhelmed. I am SOOOOOOOO glad I came.
    iTeachSTEM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous! I could definitely use the Erin Condren planner! I leave too much up to memory these days and my memory isn't what it used to be! Alicia atmalec@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been eyeing the Better Life Bags for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kindergarten allows plenty of time for kids to play and develop friendships. The staff at Phoenix preschool was quite caring and supportive. I have not encountered any difficulties while enrolled at this school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Things you've shared a great loss today our company has printing services such as printed on the cup (in hình lên cốc), print detailed receipts (in phiếu thu chi), printed stamps warranty (in tem bảo hành). not just stop at the service so we have a printing plant for processing (xưởng in gia công) specializes in packaging (in bao bì) and post-press (gia công sau in) to consumers immediately. As for the shirt printing service in Hanoi (dịch vụ in áo ở Hà Nội) or contact your company to print (công ty in ấn) in Chau Long to be consulted directly on services such as print shirt, cheap printed paper bags (in túi giấy giá rẻ) Công ty in giá rẻ tại Hà Nội.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing of information for me. If you are interested in the field of laser engraving machine, I would like to share with you some information for your reference as follows: laser cutting engraving machine ( Máy khắc cắt laser ), laser engraving machines ( Máy khắc bằng tia laser ), laser seal engraving machine ( Máy khắc dấu laser ) , industrial laser marking machine ( Máy khắc laser công nghiệp ), laser cutting machine decal ( Máy cắt laser decal ), laser cutting machine on canvas ( Máy cắt laser trên vải ), laser 1390 ( Máy khắc laser 1390 ), laser 9060 ( Máy khắc laser 9060 ), laser 3020 ( Máy khắc laser 3020 ), laser 1325 ( Máy khắc laser 1325 ).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful wooden staircase brings luxury beauty and class, in architectural design today contemporary staircase there are many models with different shape but the wooden staircase still occupies a place of immense importance, has and customers are using most of the buildings, wooden staircase is not just a product, a design that works for only moving wooden staircase also has a very high art, the beauty cultural traditions of the Vietnamese people. From time immemorial in the ancient architectural wooden staircase has been used quite a lot, because wood has high strength properties, and has a lot of wood in Vietnam.
    Interior design in 2017 is, tend to use the stairs like form of the reference you who:
    toughened glass staircase =>cầu thang kính cường lực
    beautiful staircase =>cầu thang đẹp
    Glass stairs =>cầu thang kính
    Wooden stairs =>-cầu thang gỗ
    spiral staircase =>-cầu thang xoắn

    Features of cau thang dep made of toughened glass is what?
    Extremely safe and easy in hygiene and cleaning.
    Beautiful and very chic deepens accents for your home space.
    Very high quality, good load bearing again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing the usefulness in your post, if you are a teacher or acquaintance of you also do this fixed job. You may be interested in the following wireless instructor models.The task of teaching students is not the easiest thing, the teacher's larynx is always up. Therefore, the technology has created teachers' teaching aids with many models designed with a variety of sound quality stable long. Package includes:



    Sewing machine (may tro giang chinh hang)

    Cheap lecture speakers (loa trợ giảng giá rẻ)

    High power lecturer (máy trợ giảng công suất lớn)

    mic tro giang

    Again (may tro giang gia re)

    Sewing ashes for mourning(may tro giang danh cho giao vien)

    ReplyDelete