Pages

May 31, 2015

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week from Educents!

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!
teacherappreciation_emailnews
There are so many people who come to mind when I think of special educators in my life... I come from a family of educators who are dedicated, motivated individuals.  My second grade teacher made a lifelong impact on me, mostly by taking a personal interest in my life, even as an adult!
Here are three reasons why I am thankful for educators:
  1. Where would we be without them?!?!?!
  2. We teach kids how to learn, but we also teach them how to be good people.
  3. We make a lifelong impact!
Education has such an impact on ourselves and our little ones. Educents is here to help you pay it forward. In honor of Teacher Appreciation week, Educents & Peekapak have teamed up to provide your favorite educators with a gift basket worth over $40, which includes a FREE $10 Educents Gift Card & 3 months of Peekapak lesson plans (3 digital storybooks, 12 in-class lessons & 12 at-home activities) that teach Character Education and Language Arts.
So, whether it's your mom, your classroom teacher, your neighbors, or another special human being who taught you important lessons, thank them by giving them a FREE gift basket, on Educents!

Check out all the great things Educents has to offer!


No comments:

Post a Comment